CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Deadline for abstract submission: August 15, 2018
The Scientific Committee of ACTO 2018 invites you to submit abstract(s) for poster presentation
- Abstract should describe original, unpublished work and be submitted using the on-line.
- Abstract will not be considered unless accompanied by the completed the Registration Form and fee.
- Abstracts must be written in English only.
- Author will be notified of the status of their submission, together with information on the presentation date and time by August 25, 2018.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in exactly the same from and condition submitted by authors.
Abstract should include the reason or objective for the study, the method used, the findings and results, and the conclusion. Tables are not to be used unless they are essential. References are similarly discouraged but, if unavoidable, they should be incorporated into the text.
Abstract submissions will only be accepted on the website. Please use the following instructions for abstract submission format:
- Complete the attached Abstract Submission Form
- Type the abstract title in the TITLE box
- Type the author and co-author names, institution or organization, in the AUTHORS box. Initials or given name will precede surname (i.e. M.A. Doucan, or Mary A. Doucan). Do not include degree and professional designations (i.e. Prof., Ph.D., MD. etc.). Institutional affiliations should be indicated clearly.
- The name of the presenting author should appear first, and should be underline.
- Type the abstract in the BODY TEXT box. Maximum 400 words.
- Begin body text without indenting. Text must be single-spaced and justified at the left margin. Indent subsequent paragraphs, and do not blank lines between them.
The authors whose abstracts are assigned to present as the poster presentation must proceed as the following:
- The presenter will be requested to be available for discussion during the corresponding poster viewing session.
- The usable surface of the display panels mesures 180 cm. (height) x 90 cm. (width). Please use only double tape. No pushpins and glues should be use. Poster will be set up in the exhibition area.
- Please use letter large enough to be read from a distance of 1.5 metres.
Please note that presented posters must not contain the following:
company logo / commercial value / future business opportunity to be generated Poster containing any commercial information will be removed.